Personal Loan is very important for an Indian middle-class person. More than 46% of people are earning below the average income of an Indian individual. So that to run a family they need to do a lot of hard work and those who are not able to do hard work need to take a loan from the Bank. Then the majority of people prefer Personal Loans for their families.
In the Indian mindset one of the best government banks is called SBI, so today we are going to share about the SBI Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria, so if you are interested in that then keep with us talent so that you will get the Eligibility Criteria of Personal Loan in SBI.
SBI Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
You need to follow the following eligibility criteria for SBI personal loan:-
- Firstly you must have a salary sleep in any SBI branch. If it is not in the SBI saving account then you are not applicable for the SBI personal loan.
- The second most important thing is the Civil score of the person. If you will talk about the average then keep in mind that if you have more than a 750+ Cibil score then you wouldn’t have any problem taking a personal loan, otherwise, you would need to adjust with a high-interest rate.
- If we talk about an employer then he must have a minimum salary of RS.15000/-or less than that is not applicable in that.
- In the age manner, the candidate must be within the age limit which is a maximum of 76 years old.
- The very important thing is that the candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidate must have the minimum document for applying that we will discuss below:-
Documents required for SBI Personal Loan
- Aadhar Card
- Salary slip
- SBI account
- Pan card
- Proof of residency that will be on your light bill or tax info for your Voter Card
- Last 12 months’ bank statement
- Passport photo, etc that remaining documents you can check on the SBI official website or the nearest SBI branch
Today we have discussed the SBI Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria, in a very good manner and in a very easy way. After that, we discussed the documents required for SBI Personal Loan. Hope this valuable information helps you, comment below your reaction so that we can also know your reaction and feeling on the respective topics.